Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tomato Chive & Goat Cheese Surprise!




I'm gonna keep this one real simple today just like this recipe... 3 ingredients...
Goat Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Chives. A perfect balance of flavors combining the tartness from the goat cheese, the sweet from the tomatoes and the spice and savory from the chives.

This is an appetizer that your guests are going to absolutely LOVE and they'll be popping 3, 4, 5, of them in their mouths in a row! Trust me I know... I made these for a party that I went to last night and I watched the guests to just that! The best part about it is the surprised look on their faces they have when they bite into them, they aren't expecting it to be a tomato! With Super Bowl Sunday around the corner, this is a quick, easy impressive appetizer!

These small bites have BIG impact!
Here's a step by step....

1 package cherry tomatoes
1 log goat cheese
1/2 cup chopped chives

yes... it's that simple.


Spread cheese around to coat the entire tomato

Use your palm to smooth it out.

Roll around in the chopped Chives (or any other herb, i.e. dill, parsley, basil, cilantro)


No comments:

Post a Comment